Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering what tune to run or whos to run, 06 f350 6inch with 35s, installing exhuast later this week, the truck pulls a trailer but most of the time its empty. the truck has studs installed, I am running a sct now with standard tunes. Just need to get more reliable power and try to keep it together. Thanks

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
:whs: search a little but if you must have your own tune post , i strongly reccommend matt's tunes. i get great mileage running his tow pig, about 18-20 consistently pulling light loads (2-4k). my truck is also studded.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Ya Do a search there is more info on whos tunes to run then u can shake a stick at!!! But i have ran Erics Hot tunes and Tadds Hot tunes I like them both.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
you say search, but just wanted others opinions. surely some people have different tunes they like
i can understand that , but their is several threads comparing innovative's to matt's. and those are pretty much the two most desirable tunes to get.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have ran Dfusers (Bill) tunes for a while now. I have his race file and also tow file, so far i love them and my truck is not studded. Whoever you decide to go with be sure to tell them exactly what mods you have so they can write you what you need.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
They are all sponsors on PSN if you need there info!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well if you have an SCT already, you can e-mail whoever you want to get tunes from and they will send you an e-mail with the files attached. Then just upload them to your tuner and your good to go!

·
Registered
84 Posts
We do custom tuning for the 6.0s as well. In fact, ill give you a guarantee youll like our tunes. If you dont, no harm no foul and you dont have to pay for them.
Okay I will take you up on this. What will I be paying if I do like it?

PM me and I will get you my strategy etc...

My critieria are good drivibility and sub 14.00 quarter mile times with excellent trans shifting. I have 2 tunes that are close but just don't fully hit both ends of the spectrum.

·
6.0 money pit
3,107 Posts
We do custom tuning for the 6.0s as well. In fact, ill give you a guarantee youll like our tunes. If you dont, no harm no foul and you dont have to pay for them.

id take chris up on his offer there, he's been the only tuner on my truck since day one and i have no reason to change. definitely worth your time to give him a call.

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
i have innovative's tunes and like them. Might try Matts tunes in the future.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts