Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I would like to put a 6.0 in a 1995 CCLB. Before you all say do the Cummins I have thought about it and NO. Want to stay Ford. The 6.0 with the proper MODs is awesome.

Question: Has this been done and how tricky is it.

Note: I have seen the YouTube video of the 1986 6.0.

Thanks

·
Registered
737 Posts
Do it i want to see it

·
Banned
2,444 Posts
Glad to see you posted it here. That BS you got in the 7.3 section was pathetic.
I'll bump this for you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
321 Posts
I've seen one on YouTube doin a burnout and it was badass

·
Registered
213 Posts
This would definitely be a cool conversion. Do your self a huge favor and go on a place like erepairables or equivalent and find yourself a salvaged or damaged 6.0 truck for cheap and make your motor mounts and drop it in. Switch wiring harnesses and you could have it up and running. You may even be lucky enough to find a 6.0 that had updates done to it. Definitely a tough conversion but something to be damn proud of when finished.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Glad to see you posted it here. That BS you got in the 7.3 section was pathetic.
I'll bump this for you.

Aww... a 6.0 driver doesnt like facts I see...

Sorry but its completely retarded to pull a 7.3 out of something and stick a 6.0 in there.

The OP seems to have this idea tht he is sticking with Ford, when in fact IH makes the motor in question.

but hey, what ever lets you sleep at night.

·
Banned
2,444 Posts
Aww... a 6.0 driver doesnt like facts I see...

Sorry but its completely retarded to pull a 7.3 out of something and stick a 6.0 in there.

The OP seems to have this idea tht he is sticking with Ford, when in fact IH makes the motor in question.

but hey, what ever lets you sleep at night.
If you dont have any good input on this, then do us a favor and go back to your 7.3 section.
The OP said what he wanted and stated specifically that he wants that.
A properly maintained and studded 6.0 is fine, but for some strange reason, a lot of 7.3 guys can't figure it out.
I'm not bashing the 7.3 by any means. I'm bashing the guys like you who call the OP stupid for an idea that's his. If you dont like it, dont comment.
Also, I never said anything about sleeping.

·
Fixing Broken Stuff
2,078 Posts
Cool swap, the wiring is going to be the biggest problem. Are you planning to run the 5R110?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts