Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2004 f250 6.0 build date 11/03 and am looking for a solutions kit and just want to know who has the best one for the price.

Looking for one with arp studs, head gaskets, egr delete, oil cooler and coolant filter

Also I have a question about the oil coolers. Are the ones in most kits the updated ones? And what causes them to fail? Is mostly from the egr failing or is it from having dirt and sand in the coolant and plugging up to vains?

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
Sinister diesel has everything your looking for. From what I understand the oils cooler on the older 6.0 are not very well built compared to the upgraded ones and the clog from the EGR correct so delete it in my opinion.

·
Outlaw wrench
155 Posts
sinister diesel, xdp, and a host of others. do a google search and start looking for the best price. use ford factory head gaskets, lots of people report issues with the black onyx gaskets.
oil coolers plug up from casting sand and old coolant( sludge from the additives coming out of supension). once the oil cooler plugs its only a matter of time for the egr cooler to fail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts