Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok power stroke family need some help? 2004 F250 6.0 4x4 200,000. when i start my truck truck it runs really rough and smokes blue smoke with a miss. If i run it for a while and shut it off and restart it it runs fine. Really dont want tp spent 5 grand at the dealer ship.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Does it smooth out after it warms up if so your injectors spool valves are sticking you can try rev-x or like I did send your injectors to jess at Warren diesel and get them gone through

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no mods. 2nd owner original owner said he has never added any mods. Still has egr and stock air filter and all that jazz. Does that spool cause a injecter to bleed back off.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And also i just changed my oil within 900 miles. Can i add the rev x now or do i need to add it on a fresh oil change.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
You can try rev x or we can go through and fix your injectors or upgrade. You can find what you need at holderdownperformance.com

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I used the motorcraft from dealer but gonna upgrade to synthetic and add rev x. Dont do alot of towing so oul should hold up good. Any suggestions on filters, using ford filters

·
Registered
69 Posts
Keep using ford filters. Did you, or do you know when the fuel filters were changed last, couldn't hurt to change them too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts