Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum, and the 6.0 Powerstroke world. I am working on my first truck, I’m 16. I have a 05 f-350 crew cab short bed with a zf-6. I have been driving it for around 10,000 miles at this point. Until...it blew the head gasket on the drivers side. I am mechanically inclined and am in vo-tech for diesel technology, so I took it upon myself to bulletproof it. I did some research and have made decent progress at this point. I currently have the motor pulled and on a stand. I have already pulled the heads and had them trued and the valves replaced. I have re done the oil pan gaskets, upper and lower and the rear main seal. I had my injector cores bored to 175/30’s, a south bend dual disk clutch, kc stg. 2, air dog 4g, Rudy’s diesel cold air intake, sinister diesel head gaskets, xotic head studs. 3 core radiator, and upgraded intercooler, oil cooler, 4 inch turbo back exhaust, blue spring mod, and exhaust headers. Is there anything I am missing? Also wondering if anyone wants to follow the build. Also, what tunes would you recommend? Thanks for taking the time to read this, stay safe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts