Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
HNIC
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wrecked the truck so plans have changed for me.

Set of 225cc Rebuilt (flow tested) Cass injectors never installed 1600 obo. No cores needed.

62/80 Industrial Injection PhatShaft with 5000 miles on it brand new oil drain line. 1850 obo.

Universal Diesel NX kit with Progressive Controller, 15LB bottle brand new 800.

Set of used ARP studs 250.

pm me with any questions

·
HNIC
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah and insurance is tryig to rip me a new one so i gotta do wat i gotta do... life just sux sometimes

·
HNIC
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well if anything ill wait and get a 6.4 but thats after i work my ass off

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
Are you OK? Did they total it? I can think of lots of stuff that I'd like to have depending on how bad the truck is.

Shoot me a text.

·
HNIC
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
idk if its totaled im getting an estimate now and depending on that ill let ya know but if its fixable i gotta pay out of pocket so state farm doesnt drop me. and yeah im fine i was neck deep in an oak tree at about 60mph

frame is pushed over about 6-8''

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
Damn dude. I bet it's totalled, but it can probably be fixed. Mine was probably about that bad, but on the other side.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Ouch. That sucks right there. I killed a dodge truck in mine once and it wasn't as bad as yours. Cost State farm about 5k. They dropped me.

·
HNIC
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah im gonna see what my estimate is to fix it vs if i claim it on insurance but either way im gettin screwed. so i got to liquedate

·
Registered
475 Posts
I will take the studs.. Let me know when they are available and I will send the money.

·
HNIC
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok injectors gone, and i think studs are gone everything else is open for offers. i also have a mp-8 for sale will take 175

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
Dibs on the steering column, door handles, fog lights (what's left of them), tailgate, seats, everything but the tow mirrors...

LOL

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
Co. Niel, thats suxs about your truck, but holy $hit, I need to make a couple sitckers and shirts off your avatar pic LOL

·
Registered
198 Posts
man i wish i had the cash so you could just send me that nitrous but with all the other parts i have bought here lately just dont think i can swing it maybe in a few weeks if you still have it we can talk.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts