Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a sct x3 with tadds insanity and erics extream tunes and tow tunes from both the tuner was on a 2006.

I also have a ficm works great i bought another to send off to be reprogramed and now i dont need two..

Amsoil oil bypass filtration with brand new filter never used the oil caps are both blue billet alum...nice setup a must on a 6.0l

2006 intake manafold and egr valve and egr cooler works great to send to [email protected](FCDP) to have the good delete done...

I have a holley dry nitrous kit and bottle works great...(Im going two stge fo the new 6.4l)

I also have a set of 190cc injectors that Cass is workiing on im pretty sure they are spoken for...And i will be weeks on those...(NO THEY ARE NOT THE ONES I GOT FROM RICK I SENT THESE IN S FEW WEEKS AGO) Thanks

MAKE OFFER...I NEED PARTS FOR THE 6.4L:evil

Stock 6.4l Exhaust from the dpf back (keeping dpf incase of warranty work)

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
what would u take for that amsoil kit? been thinkin bout doin that to my pickup, i deletes the filter housing on the motor right?>

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No you keep all the filters plus add one I will get some pics posted working on it now..I need 240ish out of the bypass they are awsome plus add some engine BLING:evil

Make offer on the ficm.

350 for the nitrous and i will include a purge :D

I ALSO HAVE A 4" BULLY DOG DUAL EXHAUST STAINLESS CAT BACK FIT ALL MODELS 03-07 $350 SHIPPED BRAND NEW....THATS CHEAP!!! I WILL CUT DEALS ON ALL OF IT I NEED TO BUY 6.4 GOODIES

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
O and the nitrous is a diesel pro kit no flowing troubles:evil and comes complet wot switch bottle brakets

·
Registered
332 Posts
How much for the SCT?

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whatcha got :D

·
Registered
332 Posts
nothing for a 6.4 I got a pair of MTX 5.25 speakers and a Dipricol short sweep trans temp gauge but that is about it.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well...what do u want to pay!

·
Registered
332 Posts
umm not sure I'm still waiting to hear back from a guy who is supposed to be buying my stereo. What are you wanting for it?

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man i dont know what do they go for with custom tunes?

·
Registered
332 Posts
I've seen them go from 150 to 250 and the custom tunes really dont do alot of good because 90% of the time the strats to match and you have to get new tunes

Thanks Rick

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya i know that man..I figured some onewith a 06 would want it...Like i said make an offer man
Thanks

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
few pics

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
I would offer you 200 shipped but I havn't got the funds right now

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Id like to get a little more then that...

·
Registered
332 Posts
You said offer so I threw one out what are you thinking then?

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
O i know man no sweet...Id like to get around $300 It like new!! But lmk what u guys think!

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
$ 250 for the sct
$ 250 for the ficm
$240 for the oil bypass

I alos have a long block 6.0l heads oil pump etc...

1 - 20 of 75 Posts