Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
strokin baby!!!!!!!!
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are almost brand new parts that came off my buddys truck that i had just built him 5 months ago and have 4,200 miles on them, the truck got totaled out in a wreck.

Qty 4 Casserly 190's injectors (other 4 couldnt get out due to cab crushed the valve cover) $1000.00

4 pod painted charcoal with Auto meter ultra lite gauges (Fuel psi, boost, EGT, trans temp) i have a new egt probe for it and fuel psi sender. But missing the trans temp sensor.... he had cut the wires at the both of the pillar so they will have to have wires spliced back together (no biggie) $ 300.00

There might be a unlocked SCT X3 and egr delete for sale later, sales are pending on them..... Powermax, fuel systems is already sold.

·
Registered
922 Posts
yea cut the cab and valve covers

·
strokin baby!!!!!!!!
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pulling the cab off would be the way to go, cab was crushed down on the valve cover driver side. But insurance company already picked the truck up so i only have 4 injectors. We only had about 6 hrs to strip it before they picked it up.

·
strokin baby!!!!!!!!
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Try buying the truck back. Sounds like it would be cheap and he would be able to get his money out of it.
They want 12k for the truck and the only thing thats not damaged from the wreck is the back doors, bed, interior, rear axle so thats not even worth messing with or 12k....... those 4 injectors are just gone!!!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I wonder what will happen when a guy pulls out those injectors and thinks they r stock and sticks one or two 190cc amoungst his stockers....

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Pulling the cab off would be the way to go, cab was crushed down on the valve cover driver side. But insurance company already picked the truck up so i only have 4 injectors. We only had about 6 hrs to strip it before they picked it up.
Wow I had like a week before the insurance company came this summer. Got lots of goodies off.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
you cant just sell 4 injectors lol. they are a matched set. i would buy them for the spool valves since i need 2 but there is no way i would pay near 1k.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Anyway to sell the pillar seperate? If you can find a buyer for the gauges, i'll buy the pillar, but I need to know if the next day or so, I have gauges coming lol

·
strokin baby!!!!!!!!
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you cant just sell 4 injectors lol. they are a matched set. i would buy them for the spool valves since i need 2 but there is no way i would pay near 1k.
Umm yeahhh ok! they are not a match set. I cant till you how many injectors i have swap around and changed up if they are made by the same people and same cc and nozzle % they will be the same....... Now if your talking a more of a racing injector they might be machined to match but Ive only seen that in my race engines i build for customers.

·
strokin baby!!!!!!!!
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Heres the pic of the guages.......

Injectors are pending........

Attachments

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Umm yeahhh ok! they are not a match set. I cant till you how many injectors i have swap around and changed up if they are made by the same people and same cc and nozzle % they will be the same....... Now if your talking a more of a racing injector they might be machined to match but Ive only seen that in my race engines i build for customers.
ok lol good luck with your sale then

1 - 20 of 23 Posts