Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the ScanGaugeII last week and was disappointed that I was unable to read the Oil Temps with it. I just got an e-mail with the new codes and mine is working now. I have had an average reading of 190 on the Coolant and the Oil has been 194. Have not loaded truck down, but on a steep long grade I pull the Coolant to 193 and the Oil to 199. Both came back down to normal quickly. 6 degrees is the largest gap I have seen most of the time it is at 4 degrees.

Those who own the ScanGaugeII here is the Codes for the X-Gauge for the Oil Temp
TXD: 07E0221310
RXF: 046205130610
RXD: 3010
MTH: 000901F4FFD8
NAM: EOT

My Strategy is VXAP1 no update sense 2006
on the ScanGauge menu>more>more>code It displays CANSF and the PID is set to ALL.

After searching all the Diesel forums and not finding anything I thought I had wasted my money on the ScanGaugeII, but I have the info I need now. Now to get a Pyro Gauge

·
Registered
200 Posts
gotta look into that. had put mine away cause never read up on it enuf to get to that point. thanks for the inspration!

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
would love to get one of those scan gauges some day.

Temps look right in line with what I have been seeing, with my Isspro gauges, 190's on both coolant/oil when all is well with the world.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Snapped a picture of ScanGaugeII Oil and Coolant on right Volts and Transmission Temp on left side.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts