Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i bought the truck not running for cheap cheap its an 02/04 year said the low pressure oil pump went so im new to 6.0 didnt think it would be bad to get it up and running so i replaced the lpop and front cover i have base oil pressure now but wont fire up so i went and got a scanguage2 icp reads max of 30 when cranking Also icp volts are .24 koeo and dont climb at all while cranking i know i seen needs .8 to start i have 48v to ficm and its synced and ipr is 14.8 koeo while cranking shoots straight up to 84.8 and tomorrow my fitting comes in to screw into the icp port any ideas i can start more on before i dig into the top of the motor and advice is good advice thanks in advance

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also took the ipr out to check the screen and valve they look good didnt bench test the valve though

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup gonna do that tomorrow when the fitting comes in the mail no one around me carrya metric hydraulic fittings

·
Registered
136 Posts
You have to have at least 500psi to crank. Ipr of 84 is maxed out which says high pressure leak. You can try unplugging the icp sensor & see if it'll fire. The pre 05 trucks had high pressure pumps that were known to fail.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i tore into it today #3 cylinder is dead took the lifter out which is what wiped the lpop out so looks like 12 valve swapping it now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts