Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 6.0 that had 140k miles on it when pulled. I was going to rebuild it, but now I need a trans so I am going to sell it. it ran great up till the last day. I was driving down the road and it died. Never did get it started back. but I never tryed anything to it as I already had an extra one at the shop to put in. I belave that it was a hpo leak of some sort, or just a hpop failure. I will have the head magnifluxed and checked for flatness. If you need anything make me an offer. I have everything from the turbo pedistal down. minus the oil pan and everything from the water pump to the flywheel. I will get pics up as soon as I get back home (should be this weekend). The motor never had any leaks, was not drove hard at all. I bought the truck brand new, and the only time it was in the shop was for egr/turbo cleaning. I did run a sct with custom spartan tunes on it for 40k. oil cooler is still good. not sure about the egr cooler though. I have 2 egr valves set of brand new stock tty head bolts, 2 sets of intake gaskets. If you need something ask, chances are I have it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Does it have the stock oil filter cap and fuel filter cap how much for them??

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes I have 2 oil filter caps, and 1 fuel filter cap. hows $40 for one of each shiped to your door sound.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in Abilene Tx. I would love to sell the whole thing an be done with it. I would sell the whole motor plus whatever extra parts I have laying around for $2000. This is a really good deal. I'm not sure what happened to it yet a I jut really haven't had time to look into it yet. I did pull the heads and there is no sign of a bad hg. All the valves, rockers, and push rods look good. I am 99% sure that all it needs is either a lpop or a hpop. It just died while driving and wouldn't restart. But sounded fine while cranking. Like I said I already had a motor on the way when this happened so I didn't look into what the problem was. I just planed to do a good rebuild on it and keep as a back up. But now I need to rebuild the trans. So I need the money to fix it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry I dont have a usable turbo. I do have 2 06 turbos. One needs rebuilt, and the other needs a vgt silonoid (I think, but not for sure). You probably could take the vgt off the bad one and put on the other and have a good turbo then. when I pulled it it was still building good boost and everything but I had a slight surge, puls I wanted to put in an 03 turbo anyways. if you want those two I would sell them both to you for $150 as is.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
all prices are open for best offer. If you think that I am quoating to high make a resonable offer, and you will probably get it.

·
Word
608 Posts
I'll take the intake elbow that attatches to the manifold also if you have it, let me know a price for both the intake and elbow shipped to 23111....My intake manifold cracked and my trucks just sitting dead.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I may have a buyer for the whole thing but if not I would sell it for $200 shipped.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't have an intercooler. As far as the heads make me a reasonable offer. Not sure what all this is worth

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No I do plane to take them to a shop when ever I get time to get to where everything is. I still haven't even goten to take pics yet.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts