Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of a decent shop to take my 6.0 to for maint. work? ive been having issues with it not wanting to stay running and ive been through a couple dealers and nobody can seem to figure it out

·
Registered
255 Posts
If your around MO. I know St. Joe Diesel is some what known around here. I have never personally taken anything of mine to em. just trying to help. Good luck!

·
Hood Rich
2,873 Posts
how far are you from 46373

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
If your around MO. I know St. Joe Diesel is some what known around here. I have never personally taken anything of mine to em. just trying to help. Good luck!
I heard SJD sucks. Honestly, I don't know anyone who likes them around here. I have never had anything taken to them. That is just what I heard. I think DPE is a better choice. But the OP is in Illinois. St. Joe is across the entire state of Missouri.

·
All Talk, No Walk?
2,358 Posts
How far from Dubuque? Try Empire, they sponsor here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
RCD is in east peoria .... there are a bunch of haters on hear but they havent had us work on anything so how would they know? lol
but give as a call and we will see what we can work ot

·
253 Posts
Heavy metal performance in rockdale/Joliet. They do tons of 6.0 work and work with a few of the dealers around here. If it can be covered, he can prolly push it through.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heavy metal performance in rockdale/Joliet. They do tons of 6.0 work and work with a few of the dealers around here. If it can be covered, he can prolly push it through.
i feel kinda dumb that i forgot about these guys.... i bought a tuner for my gas truck from them. seemed like a decent bunch of guys and i think a couple of them drive 6.0s too... or at least they did

1 - 11 of 11 Posts