Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, so I've seen a few posts on here but none were exactly my situation.

Bought an 2006 6.0 a few months back and it started to have a long crank problem, then one day it cranks forever and wont start. From then on it barely starts and if it does its after a super long crank and most of the time cold.

So what I've done trying to fix this, new Dummy plugs and standpipes, new stc fitting. HPOP isn't bad, when truck is running i'm getting perfect pressure all around.

I'm stuck at this point, idk what else to check. O rings for my injectors? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
PSN intsigator
6,725 Posts
Maybe check ipr

Sent from my super awesome outdated Samsung phone while waiting for masakimms# 500mA overdraw draw to catch fire which turd will be blamed for and we will be sitting on dustybumpers tailgate watching the fire and plotting against yommy.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Pull the IPR , if the screen is destroyed you have a bad pump .
Pull the IPC and air check the system , remember to command the ipr closed so you don’t get a false leak .
If you’re going to do dummy plugs and stand pipes , might as well do the injector O rings and rail nipple o rings ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts