Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 4 6.0 injector in working order. just had them flowed and new o rings put on them. im asking 145 shipped. they are ready to go. or 525 for all 4. i accept paypal if you pay the fee. can ship as soon as tomorrow.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have 4 6.0 injector in working order. just had them flowed and new o rings put on them. im asking 145 shipped. they are ready to go. or 525 for all 4. i accept paypal if you pay the fee. can ship as soon as tomorrow.
ok fellas im just gonna sell all 8. 1000 for them with cores 1300 without. buy all or on make an offer need them gone.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
btt today only 100 dollars each. or 700 for all would still need cores back. need these gone just sitting in my garage.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
price drop 600 for the set.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have 7 left make an offer don't worry bout cores I need the cash.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Sending this to a friend now....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Do you know what year these were out of? I have the early 6.0.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you know what year these were out of? I have the early 6.0.
They are from an 05 pretty sure they will work. Maybe someone will chime.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Actually, I've been told by a powerstroke certified mechanic and read that they are not the same as the early 6.0. There is a depth change at the top slightly and mixing injectors could cause a high pressure oil leak due to a gap at the head of the injector. They have two different part numbers, not sure why many assume they're the same? Thanks for responding OP, I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Actually, I've been told by a powerstroke certified mechanic and read that they are not the same as the early 6.0. There is a depth change at the top slightly and mixing injectors could cause a high pressure oil leak due to a gap at the head of the injector. They have two different part numbers, not sure why many assume they're the same? Thanks for responding OP, I'll keep looking.
I'm also a powerstroke certified tech. And let me ask you this, do the turbos have different part numbers? Yes, but you can still put and early turbo on a late model and vice versa.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
all sold thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm also a powerstroke certified tech. And let me ask you this, do the turbos have different part numbers? Yes, but you can still put and early turbo on a late model and vice versa.
I think the real issue is when installing a mixed bag of injectors, giving you inconsistent gaps at the seal. I think of it like tires - if one goes bad you try to replace with the same type. If you're going to replace them all, you buy a full set.

·
COMPUTER BLUE
1,979 Posts
I think the real issue is when installing a mixed bag of injectors, giving you inconsistent gaps at the seal. I think of it like tires - if one goes bad you try to replace with the same type. If you're going to replace them all, you buy a full set.

The op said there sold. And injectors are not like tires. That may be your opinion but your wrong.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts