Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey if anyone would help me i am looking to build my 2006 powerstroke up and i have got everything found but an aftermarket injection pump and injectors if some one would wanna help me out on some of this stuff.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,123 Posts
Airdog for pump wise, try ryan at full force diesel

·
Registered
654 Posts
What do u want out of your truck more info would help u out like what size turbu u have? Yre u looking to build the motor from the ground up or just bolt on parts??????? What size injectors do u want or are u Looking for help on what size to get???

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
there is no injection pump on these trucks. thats why you cant find it. like said above most likely need a lift pump. sizing all depends on what you want to do with the truck.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
o ok guys so where should i order some injectors from

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,868 Posts
o ok guys so where should i order some injectors from
elite diesel engineering! they get my vote anywho, when that time comes for me ill be going to elite for sure:ford:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am looking at an Aurora 5000 on it but i need some info becasue i dont know if thats too much i have the truck head studded and i have a hybred turbo that use to make like 40 psi and now i am lucky if i can make 28 so idk what the deal is i have afe intake stage 2 and a superchip flash pack and 5 inch exhust. i want the truck to run about 600 hp and i want some big injectors

·
Registered
771 Posts
your gonna need a custom tuned sct to make any turbo run right, not just a superchips. dont go bigger than 190 cc for injectors and 64 mm for the turbo if you want to have a reliable daily driver that is very streetable. make sure you have an egr delete too... Not alot of people run aurora turbos either. might look at industrial, elite or elsewhere. you will lose alot of your daily driveability once you go to a big non vgt.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,868 Posts
well to start with ditch ur *flashpack* and get an sct programmer, then check your boots on you ic piping and make sure its not leakin, if no leaks there try checkin the up pipes to the turbo

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so super chips are junk or what and ya the blades in the turbo are bent to #### so i thinks its time for a new bigger one and y not go with 255 cc injectors

·
Registered
654 Posts
255 cc injectors are not very streetable and a A5000 is a big charger. I thank u may be trying to over kill it a little if u want 600 rwhp go with a set of 190 to 205cc injectors with a 64/70 turbo and a airdogII 150. I see u are studed but do u have the egr deleted if not u need to this with tunes will put u close to 550-600 rwhp. Like said above check all ic boots and tubes for leeks if that's not it check your up pipes. If you've had it hot they can crack. You said your turbo has a bad wheel that would also hurt the boost.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
what about going with 225cc thats what i had planned on running in my truck when i got ready for injectors

·
Registered
654 Posts
If u have them de tuned for your app they could work what size turbo do u plan on running? But I asked all the same questions when I was planing on doing this and 190cc are what I was told would be the best way to go just passing on the info. You could run 205cc but u will proly run a little hot all depends on what u want out of your truck

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
well there has to be a reason your blades are bent. its not because you need a bigger turbo. ive ran 205s with a single and it runs hot. towing will be somewhat of an issue. 255s are big. depending on who builds them you probably would have to upgrade your hpop. i would try 190s.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I think turbo99 got almost 600 out of 190s and a 64. 190s have a good amount of fuel and can still be run to their full potential off a healthy stock hpop like said above.

·
WINNING
1,325 Posts
I'm building mine up right now with 190cc injectors and a 62/70 turbo from II. From what everybody has told me, this is a very streetable, and very powerful combo. I say stick with what has a proven track record.

-French

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,868 Posts
I'm building mine up right now with 190cc injectors and a 62/70 turbo from II. From what everybody has told me, this is a very streetable, and very powerful combo. I say stick with what has a proven track record.

-French
well in that case i would contact shawn ellerton about a set of ******* twins and see what he has for injectors lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts