Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
21 - 40 of 436 Posts

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Put it in a bumpside!!! Ive got a regular cab thats getting a 6.0 or 7.3 someday. Oooo or put it in a 2500 3rd gen dodge just to piss people off
Gross. I would never waste my time and and engine with such good potential in a durdge.

·
Native Texan
9,127 Posts
Gross. I would never waste my time and and engine with such good potential in a durdge.
yeah but it sure would be fun to join a dodge forum and post about it.

Sent from my super awsome outdated new Samsung phone whose 500mA draw hasn't over-overloaded multiple already over rated branch circuits just beyond the kaboom point and caught everything on fire yet. So @heavydoc can be happy that it finally did.? And @Turd-250 "WILL" be blamed for.

Reactions: Thatchevyguy

·
Because I can!!!
1,675 Posts
yeah but it sure would be fun to join a dodge forum and post about it.

Sent from my super awsome outdated new Samsung phone whose 500mA draw hasn't over-overloaded multiple already over rated branch circuits just beyond the kaboom point and caught everything on fire yet. So @heavydoc can be happy that it finally did.? And @Turd-250 "WILL" be blamed for.
Exactly ? i would just do that to fuk with people lol

·
PSN intsigator
7,584 Posts
In high school auto class we put a 454 in a chevy luv. It was a very tight fit but the WTF factor was of epic proportions

Sent from my Samsung Note 5 while waiting for @masakimm's phone to catch fire, which @Turd-250 will probably be blamed for?

·
Project Shamu
3,179 Posts
Haha, I have a buddy of my with a sand drag Chevy Luv with a 454 in it, what a coincidence! lol

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
1/21/18 Update:

Didn't get to the 6.0 this weekend; boss and me worked out a deal where I pull engine. transmission, and axles off of a wrecked dodge 24v we have and I don't have to pay for storage. So thats what I was doing this weekend. Didn't get to the axles, I was too tired by the end of it.

·
Native Texan
9,127 Posts
Well know that feeling I have earn boss money before I can work on my stuff. it sucks but better then footing the bill.

Reactions: Lt.Dan

·
Big dumb *******
4,200 Posts
1/21/18 Update:

Didn't get to the 6.0 this weekend; boss and me worked out a deal where I pull engine. transmission, and axles off of a wrecked dodge 24v we have and I don't have to pay for storage. So thats what I was doing this weekend. Didn't get to the axles, I was too tired by the end of it.

Is the sump in the oil pan caved in, or is it actually shaped that way?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
Is the sump in the oil pan caved in, or is it actually shaped that way?

Very caved in. Looks like a coke can someone crushed and punctured a hole in. Not sure how it wrecked but it involved the front axle being pushed into it.

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
2/8/18 Update

Ok been several quiet weeks. Been busy, tired, ect. But yesterday I pulled the trigger on a clean 1995 F350 XLT 5.8l V8. 2wd with a tan leather interior. Its exactly the paint/interior color combo I was hoping to find, the leather was icing on the cake. I feel very blessed to have found it. Went all the way to Southern Idaho to get it; thats a 7.5hr drive each way for me, giving a total of almost 15hrs of driving that me and a friend crammed into one day, and still went to work the next morning. Never gonna do that again lol. Big hopes for this thing in its future!

Anyways, enough rambling, Heres some pictures:

·
Big dumb *******
4,200 Posts
Dang that thing is clean. So that’s the donor getting the 6.0? I’ll come take that 351 off your hands....my 77 needs a 408....

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Dang that thing is clean. So that’s the donor getting the 6.0? I’ll come take that 351 off your hands....my 77 needs a 408....

If you want to make the trip up to Washington then you can have it!

·
Big dumb *******
4,200 Posts
If only it were that easy. I’m looking forward to seeing this progress though.

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
VERY clean! My lower dash piece does that too... Damn cheap plastic..
Noticed that right away and its been bugging me. Nothing unfix-able I suppose. That and the steering column plastic pieces wont snap together. Looks like someone put a new ignition in it and screwed it up. Its got some other issues like the seals on the driver door are bad so you get lots of whistling noise on the road, and half the window motors dont function properly. But nothing a bit of TLC cant cure.

·
Native Californian
618 Posts
Following....all of that OBS piddly stuff is an easy fix. Nice find!

·
Native Californian
618 Posts
Ok, it’s been almost a month...where’s the progress man?

I'm telling you that's why I quit following these threads anymore. They always fall off he planet halfway through.

21 - 40 of 436 Posts