Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know they have High pressure oil crossover lines for the 7.3 to even out the HPO on both banks for the injectors. Do they make one of these for the 6L?? If so has anyone used it, and is there a noticeable difference in how the truck runs??

High Pressure Oil Crossover Line

·
Banned
1,378 Posts
I am interested as well. The rails are only fed from one end so you would think circulation would have to help equalize pressure.

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
Uhh whats his name ....Big Asterik...something like that had one made. Im assuming thats the route you will have to take. Im gonna go find his name now

·
loud and long
567 Posts
Interested as well

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Crossover is different then the HPOD,

Zack it probably won't work for your truck either, I believe there are for the 04.5-07rails

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the crossover tubes like the newer style not the 03 rails, or did they update them again later again?

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah that is very pricey I thought it would just be a braided stainless line running from each oil manifold to even out the pressure in the two HPO rails.

·
Power Junky
1,054 Posts
You guys ever had hydrolic lines made that can handle 4000psi+? They aren't cheap.
I got some extra garden hose. Its the heavy duty kind. Should fit the bill nicely. You say 4000psi. That's gonna be at least 2 hose clamps on each fitting right? J/k

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got some extra garden hose. Its the heavy duty kind. Should fit the bill nicely. You say 4000psi. That's gonna be at least 2 hose clamps on each fitting right? J/k
Sounds about rightLOL

1 - 20 of 43 Posts