Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Stock Sucks!
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you recommend that can do headgaskets and new studs around San Antonio?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Truck Source Diesel. They are off of 35 just inside of 410 on the North side. They'll do you right.

·
Stock Sucks!
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ive been trying to call them the past two days I guess theyre closed :confused:

·
Registered
150 Posts
If you can't reach them by phone it means they're busy in the shop. They try their best to answer the phone but it's hard when your elbow deep in an engine at times. LOL Your best bet is to run by there if you can.

·
Stock Sucks!
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any others???

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Our phones have been down since Thrusday at noon.

Long story short, dont EVER use clear wireless to run a business. Its been a pain in the butt ever since we moved into the new shop and finally it got us good. Needless to say we're up here all this weekend wiring the building for 3 new AT&T lines. So if youre in the area stop by, or call me on my cell. 210 889 6648.

Just FYI to others, this will solve all of our problems w/ the busy signals and such weve had to endure the past few months, thanks to everyone thats been patient w/ us.

·
Registered
150 Posts
There ya go SandNSurf. Aggie is one of the owners. Hopefully they have it fixed by Monday if you can't swing by then try calling them again. He'll be more than happy to help you out.

·
Stock Sucks!
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea I was able to barter some work with a ford mechanic over at grande nothin against TSD but I'm a broke college kid! ;)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yea I was able to barter some work with a ford mechanic over at grande nothin against TSD but I'm a broke college kid! ;)
Cool, well let us know how it turns out, has he done them before?

·
Stock Sucks!
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya he has I'm gonna get them milled to make sure they're flat as well.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
You must be referring to Luke down at southway. Hes actually picked up some studs from us before. Seemed like a decent guy. I know he does them in his driveway for a crazy cheap amount. Might want to consider do fuel system while youre in there, especially if you have plans in the future of injectors.

·
Registered
142 Posts
SaNnDnSurF
Did you happen to be on 37 north headed towards down town Tuesday about 8:20 pm ?
Your truck looks like the one I passed up yesterday while I was headed to work ..

·
Registered
142 Posts
Oh and yes while there Fuel system I'm still kicking myself for not doing that .

·
Stock Sucks!
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SaNnDnSurF
Did you happen to be on 37 north headed towards down town Tuesday about 8:20 pm ?
Your truck looks like the one I passed up yesterday while I was headed to work ..
Ya that was me I was over there at buffalo wild wings off military, where do u work?And I will look into the fuel system!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts