Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its sitting at my parents machine shop, the block has been cleaned and honed and is ready to be assembled, heads have been checked for cracks and vacuum tested to insure all seats are sealing. All parts are there for the motor including the engine harness. All other parts as in timing cover, rocker boxes, rear cover, and misc. parts have all been cleaned and are ready to go basically in like new condition. Have a few good turbos an EGR coolers I will let you have as well. Also, the engine is an 03 model year.

·
Registered
181 Posts
What pistons? If it's honed then does it have the oversized rings included? bearings?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, honed and bored are two different things. It is standard bore, there is no parts there for re-assembly you would need to purchase your own gaskets, bearings, ETC. I am open to reasonable offers I need it out of the way got 2) 6.4's that I need room for.

·
Registered
181 Posts
You said it includes everything to assemble it. Obviously it doesn't because bearings and rings, etc are needed also. I know the difference between bore and hone:poke: and usually when you hone, you go with a .005" oversize ring. Good luck selling it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts