Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2007 F250 with a 6.0. The truck was stolen and left on the side of the road broken. I recently put a timing cover and oil pump and it runs amazing. The problem I'm having is the truck had an edge tuner in it at the time it was stolen and the thieves took off with the tuner. I need to find a way to flash the ecu to stock so I could put a better tuner and I do believe the truck is currently programmed on the extreme tune. I know everyone will say take it to a dealer but the nearest one I trust is 2+ hours away. Is there any way to do it at home?

·
Registered
313 Posts
I recently purchased a 2007 F250 with a 6.0. The truck was stolen and left on the side of the road broken. I recently put a timing cover and oil pump and it runs amazing. The problem I'm having is the truck had an edge tuner in it at the time it was stolen and the thieves took off with the tuner. I need to find a way to flash the ecu to stock so I could put a better tuner and I do believe the truck is currently programmed on the extreme tune. I know everyone will say take it to a dealer but the nearest one I trust is 2+ hours away. Is there any way to do it at home?
Not without the stock tune. You're option is to go to a dealer or a repair shop with the ids software.
I know it's not what you want to hear, but there it is.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not without the stock tune. You're option is to go to a dealer or a repair shop with the ids software.
I know it's not what you want to hear, but there it is.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts