Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FORD POWER
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wandering if i could get some opinions on the best chip to get for a 2006 6.0 powerstroke. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
752 Posts
sct is good. i got an edge for sale. main advantage is the on the fly shifting of power levels

·
FORD POWER
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is about the best to run with stock clutch an egr still hooked up. Just looking for some mild power gain livin it up a little with out getting crazy.

·
Registered
752 Posts
ive been running this edge on my 6.0 with stock egr and head studs havent had a problem. the 100 hp gain is a decent gain. some people will have problems with the egr and heads with sct and custom tunes

·
FORD POWER
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just to let u know i haven't bought the truck yet but there something weird about the steering. I went to pass a car on the highway an it seems like it has alot of sway to the truck what could that be?? i was thinking low tire pressure but all tires are new an looked good didnt put a gauge on them but it was weird. I drive an 06 6.0 everyday 4 door dually 8 foot bed its my work truck an it sways a lil but but not as bad as the one i test drove today.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts