Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been brought up in other discussions on ccv reroute situations, i broke the elbow coming out of my valve cover which presented a problem when i went to reinstall it and one of the tabs that holds it in was broke off, well convenietently i work at a john deere dealership and had to replace the same elbow it seemed on a 4710 sprayer, same size and all as luck would have it, but its only a 45deg bend, so i thought id share the part number, u can have any john deere ag dealer and possibly c&ce dealer order this for you, ill take pics to post up later of my setup

R123586

·
Still learning
367 Posts
I know it's off topic, but are you nutty enough just to work on sprayers?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it's off topic, but are you nutty enough just to work on sprayers?
naw, i work on anything they drag in the shop except lawn mowers, and workin on sprayers dont bother me, i just happened to be doing a valve cover gasket on a 4710 and had to remove the ccv from the valve cover and noticed the design so i ordered one and it fit perfectly, where is valley center at exactly? ive been thinkin about maybe talkin to the guy that runs the drag strip in great bend and see if we could get an event set up there

·
Still learning
367 Posts
Valley Center is just north of Wichita. The Wichita International Raceway dragstrip is in my backyard. Sprayer techs are a rare breed that's why I asked. Work for JD in McPherson Field Mech but I just work on sprayers. Been working on jd for about 3 yrs and Ag Chem for 8 prior to that. Done a bunch of work in your area 5 yrs ago.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Valley Center is just north of Wichita. The Wichita International Raceway dragstrip is in my backyard. Sprayer techs are a rare breed that's why I asked. Work for JD in McPherson Field Mech but I just work on sprayers. Been working on jd for about 3 yrs and Ag Chem for 8 prior to that. Done a bunch of work in your area 5 yrs ago.
theres me and one other guy that do all of our spayer work basically, we used to work alot larger area but our service manager cut us down to local stuff in the last 8 months, so we dont even get more than about 100 miles from home, i was just in wichita monday and tuesday for 70 series q-diag at jdu

·
Still learning
367 Posts
Cool Next time in Wichita pm me we can go out for a beer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts