Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 06 f250 6.0. I blew my rear end and after getting a new one the transmission never was the same. Had all these codes so replaced a few solenoids and didnt work. I had 2 gear 4th and 6ths only . The other day I lost everything. No gears truck wont even move. Any help? Or should I just get a used/ replacement trans ?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
By the look of things it needs to be overhauled. Where are you located? I build them as a side business. If you are interested shoot me a PM.

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
That looks like it got pretty toasty in there... rebuild it. How many miles and how hard you running it to blow that Sterling rear?

·
Administrator
32,930 Posts
That is a dirty pan
IMO you will need a new air to oil cooler and a good bidirectional flush for the coolant to oil cooler and lines

I am running a a ford reman tranny now and the warranty is really good IMO 3 year unlimited ,miles

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
ZMann, which ford dealer offers you 3 years? All of the local ones to me I know are only 2 year unlimited. I offer the same on the units I build.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Maybe i was misinformed then. Strange. I see that says gas engine. I wonder if it’s behind Diesel engine it’s different? I would think not

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
My reference was to transmissions behind gas vs diesel

Years back i started doing them in house because the ford remans were not holding up and the trucks had to be taken out of service too long for warranty work

1 - 9 of 9 Posts