Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am getting a weird disengagement mainly in reverse but it shifts in then back out then back in, and sometimes it hesitates to shift into drive. I have an ats converter and the suncoast direct solenoid. Also, my edge juice is going out, and I was wondering if that may affect it? I was wondering if it was the pump or maybe the converter? Or if the trans itself needs work?

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can I just get that transgo kit with the new snap ring and crap for now? How tough are those to put in?

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok... have any experience with the suncoast rebuilds? Is the 900 dollar one much different than the 1200 dollar one? I already have a converter plus the solenoid

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Perfect... thank you brentos seems like your givin me a lot of advice these days!

213 Posts
was looking at you sig??? what's up with SCT and Edge.... when my trans took a #### every one said the Edge was the problem so I took that junk n put it in the scrap n bought up som SCT with custom tunes by Innivative..... nso far so good

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya.... that isnt the case lol. Have you done the low reverse clutches brentos? And that snap ring? Are they close to the front of the trans so i dont have to tear it completely down to replace them? Also, my 3-4 shift is shot...

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Would I need special tools to even begin to tear into this tranny? Or is it just getting stuff back together thats scary?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts