Registered
596 Posts
where is this going to be held at?

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i will be there not racing tho
Sweet. I'm not making any plans for those two months until they finalize a date.

DT 360 conversion. Plus I have to figure out the deal about my A/W intercooler. Maybe run blocks of ice in each end and change between races.
Ahhhh. I just saw your post over there.

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
There will be guys out there with 75+mm turbos clipped and stuffed in there to meet the rules and we all know a cummins or a Dmax with a turbo of that size can make wayyyyy more power than our PSDs can on a similar turbo.. whether it's a 7.3, 6.0, or a 6.4.... Good idea though, just not Ford friendly in any way.

·
Registered
602 Posts
are 6.4s gonna be able to race sencse there two turbos.?

·
Registered
602 Posts
yes but have to be completely stock chargers....fords can make good power but when we weigh atleast 1,000 pounds more than similar hp chevy/dodge we obviouslly loose
whats the most a 6.4 can make on stock chargers/

·
MINK
1,049 Posts
without nitrous I would guess 750HP
on totally stock chargers I doubt over 600 considering this is also a fuel only race.....I'm certain there will be 700+hp dmaxxs competing so with more power and less weight, well you see how that will end up:doh:

·
Registered
46 Posts
we def. need to round up somebody with a 6.4 to run, i think they stand a decent chance set up right... this could be big...

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
this really isn't a Ford friendly race....still very cool
No, it's not a dinosaur 7.3 friendly race. LOL
If I get my SC/SB project done in time I'll throw a legal single on it and give it hell.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
on totally stock chargers I doubt over 600 considering this is also a fuel only race.....I'm certain there will be 700+hp dmaxxs competing so with more power and less weight, well you see how that will end up:doh:
:doh: forgot that it has to be totally stock chargers......not at all friendly for the 6.4

1 - 20 of 312 Posts