Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to take my stacks off. 5'' mitre's are pretty new, I think about a year they were on the truck. Chrome is in good shape on them, I polished them about once a month. Y pipe was painted with high temp paint black, its coming off in a few spots, could go for a quick coat but it's not bad at all.
Comes with all the stuff to hook up under the bed, and I have a downpipe if you want for an OBS.
Located in Danbury, CT.
Would rather not ship.

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
3" downpipe? Would you sell it seperate?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm open to offers on the setup. They are just sitting in the shed takin up room so make an offer.
I'd rather keep the downpipe with the kit, if I end up not selling it with the kit I will let you know

·
Registered
91 Posts
Do you still have the stacks? I'd be interested in the stacks and the y pipe but I'm not real sure what to offer. Shoot me a PM with a price or just txt me 740-438-9171 if the price is right and I can get the wife to go along with it I'd arrange for the shipping. I've got a single 5 and want to go back to duals.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I live right in ct and would be interested in the stack kit if you could call me at 8605752262 that would be awesome thanks

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
668 Posts
how much shipped to 84404

1 - 12 of 12 Posts