Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going?? Anyone from Mid Mi. area we should meet up & drive down together. We can meet at my place if its convenient. Charlotte mi it on I-69 Between Lansing & Marshall or meet on 94 somewhere. Any suggestions??

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
when is this? i live in lima lol.

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
allen Co fair grounds, its huge look it up on youtube

Im gonna call on the dates two different sites have two diff dates 5/13- 5/15 the other says 5/20 - 5/22 So I dont know for sure

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
i will be there. i thought you were referring to the jambo but i wasn't sure. if it is like the indy jambo im hoping to take my truck in there and parking inside the event.

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i will be there. i thought you were referring to the jambo but i wasn't sure. if it is like the indy jambo im hoping to take my truck in there and parking inside the event.
Me to! keep us posted if you find out the exact dates, thanks

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
will do bud. i know it is in the end of may. im hopefully going to be buying some 35's while im there as well.

·
Banned
459 Posts
hmm that sounds awesome.

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts

·
Banned
459 Posts
i might have to take a trip down for that one.

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Banned
459 Posts
u guys dont mind a younger guy goin with you guys?

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How old are u? I assume u can drive being on PSN & having a truck lol. maybe drive seperate incase we go to a bar. Maybe u can be the DD haha jk.

·
Banned
459 Posts
haha im 17. and ya i would drive my self. but if u guys are cool with it i will see if i can make it.

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Heck yea the more the better & way more fun!

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
#### im only 18! come on down there bud well have a good time! i think its around 60 bucks to reserve a spot inside the event.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts