Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there not a sponsor but here it goes. Ordered a set of xd hoss's from them sunday. Get a call on monday that my credit card info wasn't correct. call them back and get it straightened out. Guy says I should receive a email shortly as an invoice, and they had them in stock and would get right out. Today is wednesday, no invoice, no shipping statement, but My card has been hit for the full amount. Call three times and hold for 10 minutes each time. I'm really at this point hoping to get my damn wheels.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wheels showed up today. Not impressed with there communications skills seeing as how they never answered and sent no invoices, shipped fast though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had to sign up just to respond. I'm glad to see someone actually made it out ok. Did they ship to you with Fedex or UPS?

I ordered from them, didn't get any kind of confirmation or any email at all, so I started looking at reviews:doh:. I started to worry.. A LOT. Everyones reviews for these guys are terrible. No communication, orders not shipped, backordered items with no followup calls/emails, wrong items sent, terrible customer service and even restocking fees for stuff that was their fault.

I ordered KMC Clones 20x9 5x5.5 last Friday, I have yet to get any kind of emails. My card was charged successfully so they have my money and hopefully I will get my rims... I don't know where they sent your rims from but if it was Florida, you are a lot closer than I am (Utah) so hopefully I can expect them next week.

Another thing that I don't like is the information on their site that says they send tracking numbers after "3-4" business days and they also say "Allow 7-10 business days before inquiring about your order" as if you imply "just shut up, we'll send it when we send it..."

Anyways, I'm glad it worked for you and I hope it works for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts