Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
PSN nerd
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a potetntial 4r100 trans im gonna pickup, i know it needs a forward clutch. my truck makes about 300rwhp right now and i tow ALOT. gonna step it up to about 400 with the new motor in a year or two and need to get this trans done but need to keep the budget down. I may just build this one for the truck as it is and when i build the new motor but this trans in my wifes truck and build that one up to hold the new power. Also this trans is going to be pcs controlled.

I was thinkin the ultimate rebuild, valve body, and i dont know what tc, possibly armor kit maybe...

thanks

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
I got a potetntial 4r100 trans im gonna pickup, i know it needs a forward clutch. my truck makes about 300rwhp right now and i tow ALOT. gonna step it up to about 400 with the new motor in a year or two and need to get this trans done but need to keep the budget down. I may just build this one for the truck as it is and when i build the new motor but this trans in my wifes truck and build that one up to hold the new power. Also this trans is going to be pcs controlled.

I was thinkin the ultimate rebuild, valve body, and i dont know what tc, possibly armor kit maybe...

thanks
RacerX sells some nice looking kits. And he also has a nice towing TC with a billet 7.3 cover.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts