Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The connector on the transmission was clean. I followed the harness to the drivers side, where it joined into a larger trunk. Followed that up to the PCM area on the firewall driver's side. There are 3 connectors there. 1 is grey, 2 are black. The black ones go in the opposite direction. I'm looking at the wiring diagram and they don't seem to exist there. I need to know what they are, preferably by part number. The connection are very corroded. I am also interested in replacing those connectors that go to the engine. The ones that connected the harness on the engine to the PCM and the high voltage unit that is behind the wheel well. I suspect those are corroded too. Every time I get in and clean up another electrical connection, the truck runs better. I think I have the transmission problems settled for the short term by cleaning up those connector contacts, but they are in bad shape and really need to be cut off. If I can't find the replacement connectors, I'll have to just splice the wire. I know no one wants that. Help please.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts