Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Motorsports Performance
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to see some photos of people with 4-5 inch lifts n what size tires your running any info n lots of pictures would be great plans to going back up no surprise but should of kept my 6 inch

·
Registered
454 Posts
Would like to see some photos of people with 4-5 inch lifts n what size tires your running any info n lots of pictures would be great plans to going back up no surprise but should of kept my 6 inch
In the process of taking out my 6.5 and going to leveled or stock and 305 50s. What makes you want the lift again??

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
4'' Skyjacker
Running 285s

Attachments

·
Motorsports Performance
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In the process of taking out my 6.5 and going to leveled or stock and 305 50s. What makes you want the lift again??
Idk I love the leveled look but I think I'm more of a lifted truck guy but I didn't wanna do a full 6 inch I think I'm gonna have my springs re-arched in the front an put a block in the rear under my 350 block just try to get a37 under there. I had 38s before but wanted to do 37s in a toyo had great miles out of them before so wanna try them again

·
Registered
756 Posts
Do 6" and 33's :evil

Still get to sit up high and drive a lifted truck, but you get all the advantages of a smaller tire. Just make sure you get rims with a lot of negative offset so they stick out otherwise it will look funny.

·
Motorsports Performance
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got 24s now that we're off a 08 so I think the offset is -44 so they do stick out on my truck a ill n the tires now r like an 32 so it's close lol but looking to go to a 37 on this setup but got to get rid of thes damn tires first that no body wants but guess well see

·
Registered
454 Posts
If you want, instead of blocks.. I have all spring 6.5 procomp. If you interested.

·
Motorsports Performance
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you want, instead of blocks.. I have all spring 6.5 procomp. If you interested.
You wanting to trade or what you thinking? Mite think about it? All I was doing was re arching my leveling springs n putting a block in the rear but let me kno may be interested depending on what your offering

·
Registered
227 Posts
I got a pro comp 6 inch and I live in Frederick well Middletown so I'm real close I wanna get a 4 inch

·
Motorsports Performance
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice I drive up 70 everyday to work in hagerstown

·
Registered
227 Posts
oh ok i work in middletown so i don't have far to go got a nice looking truck from what i can tell you ever run the dual highway

·
Motorsports Performance
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No but been there couple times

1 - 16 of 16 Posts