Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to look at a f450 king ranch. has 28,000 miles on it. Was wondering if anybody has done or know where to find some info on turning the two wheels into one.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a 08.. not sure which rear end it has. Anybody know?.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Why do you want to convert it to a single wheel?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I was just wondering why you would want to spend money to make the truck less capable, not to mention F450's have different tuning and much lower gears than SRW 250 and 350's. I'm sure a King Ranch F450 would be awesome though!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know the gearing would be completely diff. It prob has 4.10's or 4.30's but was under the impression once its TUNED that it will be tuned just like a 250 would be..

·
Canadian Eh
675 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for putting it up.. i think they converted it to front wheel drive.. I believe i read it somwhere.. I like the box but really the rear tire is what I like most

·
Registered
207 Posts
Im pretty sure its front wheel drive. For some reason i think i saw something about this truck and why it was built like that but i can't remember where i saw it or why it's like that. i think it would be more than it's worth to convert it back cause that whole back half has a different frame and everything. Very custom.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I know the gearing would be completely diff. It prob has 4.10's or 4.30's but was under the impression once its TUNED that it will be tuned just like a 250 would be..
I think it is the same after you tune it. I know my F450 has 4.88's...

·
Cummins Power
3,172 Posts
05 and up Dana 80 has 8X200mm wheel bolt pattern. I've yet to find single wheels to fit.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i have an 09 350 and can't find any dually wheels for it. 8 on 200mm.
not to derail, but if you know where i could find some let me know I'M LOOKING!
Arent the 350's pattern still 8x170.. Well if not i just been checking out american force wheels.. i like the magnums in black..

·
Cummins Power
3,172 Posts
05 and up all dual rear wheel patterns are 8X200mm.

I can get the ones pictured below, plus shipping.

17X6.5

Ultra Only two of these left for the rear, same as the Platinum. $140ea

Platinum $230 F/R

Ultra $193.75

1 - 20 of 25 Posts