Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Heavily Fordified
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Id love to finish this project because I desperately need the capabilities it can bring. But The weatherman is calling for snow nearby and It's not humanly possible to get it done in time without alot more hands to dedicate to it.I've got around $6500 total investment but if I can get $4000 out of it, that will get me by for the winter.

2004 F350 dually, 4x4,diesel, auto, A/c, 35,000 miles, cab/chassis with steel flatbed, plow prep package, all the springs you can get under it. Fire damage on drivers side fender and hood, but I have included a new cowl induction hood for it.

2004 F250 srw 2x4,ex cab short bed, 200,000 miles, a/c, cruise. rolling chassis, no sheet metal but complete 6.0 and 5r110. also includes steering box, hydroboost, wiring, complete dash, fuel tank, lines, hoses, etc...all in great shape. The 6.0 is at Doug's shop (GoGo Diesel) and he recommends at least a "refresh" if not a rebuild.

My plan was to use the 35,000 mile long block with the tin and accessories from the 200,000 mile motor. But I am simply out of time for this year.

In summary, 2-6.0 engines, 2-5r110 trannys, 1-manual transfer case, 1-1ton dually chassis, 1- 3/4 ton chassis, a cool new cowl induction hood, and a tone of other parts to complete the project.

$4000...help :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Damn I wish I had the money

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
man if i had about $1500 more and a way to haul 2 trucks home those would be mine. bump for a great deal!!

·
Heavily Fordified
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the burnt engine was running...yanno...before the fire, lol. the donor engine is the one Doug says needs a refresh or rebuild. It might run in its current condition, but I bought it used.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
wish I had 4k and a way to get them to Virginia! this is a badass deal! I want to put a deleted and studded in my truck. that'd be sick!

Chad

·
Registered
502 Posts
wish i had the extra. that singe rw looks to be newer then 04. has coils on front coils started in 05 i believe.

·
Registered
410 Posts
PM sent-is there anyway we could put the engine/trans/diff from the eclb on the flatbed so I only have to trailer one vehicle hone? I could take the frame to the scrapyard, but would need help loading the parts/loaner tools to strip it. Shoot me an email, lets talk. I'm a serious buyer.

[email protected]

send me a phone number!

Also, is the dually engine burnt? Pictures of the underhood area? Where did the fire originate-from the truck, or from a structure? Was the engine on fire? PICS!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.