Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

400 cc Injectors

2K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  smokyred 
#1 ·
400 cc Injectors $2000.00

#5 ·

#9 ·
Sorry guys my battery on laptop died. I have been on Diesel-Stop for years and lurking on the other sites for as many. I know alot of the ol

Injectors are Swamps 400/290 5 hole nozzle A codes. They have about 3000 mi. on them. I used them for my daily driver.

I am selling them for personal reasons.

Believe me if I did not need the money these would not be going anywhere. These things rock with all my other mods.

Have put a set of 180's in for now.

Again I apoligize for the short first post.

#15 ·
These must be old school Swamps injectors, they didn't use the % system back then, that's the nozzle size.

Good luck on the sale gator3, those are some good sized injectors.

Dave

#16 ·
I am down in FL. Lived in OH for 35 yrs. Bought my truck new in Newark, OH.

290 is nozzle size.

I never made it to any dyno events. You guys have all the fun ( pulls, events) up there, not much down here.

I filled out my sig. too show what other mods I had to go with them.

Thanks for looking.

#21 ·
Jon told me a 290 nozzle is a 5 hole DT530 nozzle, and it's equivilant to a 100% nozzle today. He suggested swapping to something bigger at some point later on, like winter.

Dave

#22 ·
apparently he doesnt want to sell these too bad, wont pm me back or respond to my posts....

#23 ·
Maybe he just doesn't want to sell them to you! :evil He offered them to me a week or so ago, it's just not in the cards at this moment, a few weeks too soon.

Oh and for reference, a 290 nozzle is a DT530 5-holer, equivilant in flow to today's 100% nozzles. They didn't have big nozzles back in those days that were very safe to run, so people ran nozzles like these.

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.