Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pro Comp 2" front leveling springs (complete spring packs, not add-a-leaf), very good to excellent condition. Fits '99-'04 250/350
$150 + shipping

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pro Comp 2" front leveling springs (complete spring packs, not add-a-leaf), very good to excellent condition. Fits '99-'04 250/350
$150 + shipping
The Pro Comp part number for these springs is 22210

·
253 Posts
I'm interested. I should be doing something this week or so. Can I call dibs yet?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm interested. I should be doing something this week or so. Can I call dibs yet?
At this point they are still available, I have sent pics to 2 other members.
Send me an email if you want pics.
You can call dibs by making some form of payment :D

·
253 Posts
I have a giant lift for sale right now. If it gets picked up this week, the buyer lives close to you and I'll try to have him pick them up on the way. I don't need pix, I know what leaf springs look like. (I hate when people ask for pix of obvious things. Lol)

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a giant lift for sale right now. If it gets picked up this week, the buyer lives close to you and I'll try to have him pick them up on the way. I don't need pix, I know what leaf springs look like. (I hate when people ask for pix of obvious things. Lol)
Having someone stop by and pick them up would work out..... I really don't want to ship them.
Yeah, they pretty much look just like any other leaf spring LOL

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The springs are still available.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
could these possibly be delivered to TS? possibly send them down with will and the crew

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
could these possibly be delivered to TS? possibly send them down with will and the crew
Yes... if you can make the arrangements for someone to pick them up.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No... $150 if there picked up.... or I could drop them off somewhere local or meet up with whoever is going to be delivering them, still for $150

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
ok, thought id try n do a lil jewin but seems ur pretty firm, fair price, ill see what i can do

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
price shipping to 82009 thanks
The springs weigh about 63 lbs each
If you want to estimate shipping cost my zip is 49240
Or if someone wants to send me prepaid UPS shipping labels I can drop them off at the UPS store in Chelsea Mi. 48118

·
Just a Pup
137 Posts
Are these still available?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The springs are still for sale

·
Registered
427 Posts