Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So whoever said and doubted you couldnt put 37's on with a leveling kit was wrong! I got 37x13.50x18 toyo open country MT's on Ultra Stargazer rims which are 18x9 with a -12 offset. I have a 2.5" leveling kit up front with 2" add-a-leafs in the rear. I would not have done my truck any other way, it came out exactly how i wanted it too.... I love the way it looks with a leveling kit and 37's. I did have to pull my inner fenders back about 3 inches, but that was nothing. Otherwise there is absolutely no rubbing whatsoever, even when my truck is articulated a little. Here are some pics, sorry they were taken with my iphone. I have 2 front center caps that are on their way to cover my front 4x4 hubs.... but i love the way it looks so much i couldnt wait for those things to get here to take a couple quick pics.

Before pic

After

Front Shot

Other side

18x9 Ultra Stargazer rims on 37x13.50x18 Toyo Open Country MT's

·
Registered
170 Posts
one sick ride man!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just one layer of limo lol... When i first got it done i was thinking about doubling up layers but im glad i didnt because i can barely see out of the windows with one layer at night. I have to roll down the windows sometimes bc its just to dark...

·
Registered
15 Posts
looks nice! How bad does it rub? I have 35's and a 2.5 level ans she rubs at full lock

·
Subject Matter Expert
4,458 Posts
Just one layer of limo lol... When i first got it done i was thinking about doubling up layers but im glad i didnt because i can barely see out of the windows with one layer at night. I have to roll down the windows sometimes bc its just to dark...
Yes. Just go dark enough so outsiders cant see in. I put more tint over the limo to bring it down to 1% vlt and at night... its stupid.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
LOOKS TOUGH !! :evil

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got the newton 2.5" leveling kit up front (got off ebay) with superlift 2" add-a-leafs in the rear (got from local truck shop around here.) Then when I originally put my 35's on it went up another 1.5" or so. After putting on my 37's, I can definitely tell I'm sitting higher enough to notice a good increase (2" range.) Even my girlfriend who knows nothing about truck stuff said "it feels like your truck is alot higher." There was minor rubbing on the inner fender at full turn but I pulled my inner fender back a little and that solved that problem. There is no rubbing at all even at full turn and my truck being articulated a little. I'll never buy anything less then 37's again...

·
Registered
960 Posts
I got the newton 2.5" leveling kit up front (got off ebay) with superlift 2" add-a-leafs in the rear (got from local truck shop around here.) Then when I originally put my 35's on it went up another 1.5" or so. After putting on my 37's, I can definitely tell I'm sitting higher enough to notice a good increase (2" range.) Even my girlfriend who knows nothing about truck stuff said "it feels like your truck is alot higher." There was minor rubbing on the inner fender at full turn but I pulled my inner fender back a little and that solved that problem. There is no rubbing at all even at full turn and my truck being articulated a little. I'll never buy anything less then 37's again...
Ok I do want to get the add a leaf instead of the blocks but I want to get a good set that will lift my rear 2" for sure not a set that will only go part way so I'm just going to do some research dose your truck sit pretty level?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Im really happy with my Superlift add-a-leafs... they definetly raised my rear 2" and my truck does sit level (maybe with a smidge rake higher on the rear but really little to none at all)

·
Beef
1,565 Posts
did add a leafs in the past and found them to be too harsh. Also I had 6" superlifts in front, the passenger side had several leafs that broke but superlift wouldn't warranty them unless i freighted them back to me. I had pics, was willing to take it to a shop but no dice.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.