Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just bought a 6in lift and need a set of 37s mud terrains for 16x8 rims.might consider some aggresive at's.just show what ya got
pics too please,thanks

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody?

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
You need to be specific,...some people like myself don't think all tires that are rated " MT" are equal to other tires with the MT rating...

...like myself....I feel Toyo MT's should actually be rated an "All terrain" at best.

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok.well since there isnt many interest i will request any 37 inch tire anyone has for sale.preferably aggressive.post some pics too please

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a set of 37x13.50x17 Nitto Mud Grapplers that I might be up for parting with. Mounted on Moto Metal 954 (i think they are 954s) rims in black and silver. Tires have at least 60% of their life left on them.

I need to look at a set of 16.5x10 rims here locally in the next day or so to see if they fit, then my Mud Grapplers wheels and tires would be up for sale.

Could possibly even deliver or meet halfway.

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are for a 17in rim?
i have 16in rims,so.....im not the greatest at math but i dont think they will fit:doh::doh:
are they noisey on the highway,do they ride good?how far do they stick out past the fenders?

·
Registered
22 Posts
they are for a 17in rim?
i have 16in rims,so.....im not the greatest at math but i dont think they will fit:doh::doh:
<- well that is why I'd be looking to sell the tires and rims as a package :) I love the rims, but I have my heart set on some 37in humvee military surplus/takeoff tires for playing in the mud and for that I need a 16.5in rim.

As to the noise, well they are a mud tire so they are gonna be louder than an AT tire by alot. I don't mind the sound all that much, makes for a good warning to scare pedestrians as i am rolling up to them. I usually pull them off and swap on my stock rims with a 33in AT tire on them if I'm going someplace further than about 2 hours drive. I can't personally justify killing a good set of mud tires with tons of highway miles.

Depending on your suspension and what you inflate the tires to they ride really nice on the highway. They are a 13ply tire IIRC and can be aired out to 10psi without coming off the bead.

Course you post said you were looking for an aggressive mud tire. LOL

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know, and thanks for posting.but i bought me brand new rims a few months ago.just looking for some bigger tires for them.thanks for posting though

·
Registered
45 Posts
man go with 35's i have 37 nitto mud grapplers now and even with no tread left are noisy as h*** and they rub when wheel is turned tight.. 35's are the way to go

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what about 36"s?:shrug:

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump,now im just looking for some 37x??x16.wacha got?

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how much?

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh,ok

·
rollin coal in norcal.
214 Posts
You need to be specific,...some people like myself don't think all tires that are rated " MT" are equal to other tires with the MT rating...

...like myself....I feel Toyo MT's should actually be rated an "All terrain" at best.
i would call them a aggresive AT while the bfg at is a all purpose AT.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts