Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
<---- my shop
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set (4) of Mickey Thompson Baja Claw radials mounted on 16x12 Mickey Thompson Classic II rims. Tire is a 375/55-16 with approx 1000 miles on the tires. Still almost brand new. Rims are in great shape, just like new. I purchased them to use as pulling tires but my pulling project has been put on hold so they gotta go.

Located at Chesapeake City MD 21921. Will ship at your expense. I can put them on a pallet and load in a truck. Might be able to get them to beans this weekend but would have to know quick.

Asking $1300 OBO.

Tire is on the left. One on the right is my old 35's

·
Registered
327 Posts
8x170 or 8x6.5

·
Registered
669 Posts
Price to 32962

·
Low cash cowboy
380 Posts
i want these so bad just cant fork out the money for them yet if you still have them after xmass maybe we can work a deal out? bump for you

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hate to be a pain but do u have any pics of them on the truck? just trying to see what the width looks like..

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
So these are what 33's?

·
Smell My Finger
1,029 Posts
Willing to trade for a fabfours front bumper off of my 01

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are these still available? If so, I am interested in the tires and it appears there is another member interested in the rims. Please let me know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ooops! Never mind... I see the whole thread now :-( If anyone else has a used mickey thompson 375/55r16 baja claw in good shape (I need at least one but could use 2) please ping me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts