Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 4 of these brand new, never been mounted.

$1500 for the set.

Since shipping is so expensive, I would prefer not to. They are presently located in southeast PA. I am going back up there this weekend June 19. So options would be;

1. Get them from my place in PA.
2. I would be willing to meet someone reasonably close to route 95 on Monday on my way back down to NC.
3. Bring them back here and arrange to meet you in or around southeast NC.

I am willing to work with the buyer to get them to you. Thanks.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
61 Views and no thoughts?? Talk to me people. :D

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump for the holiday.....

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP! :D

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
too much money....once they left the store they were worth 3/4 what ya paid. If you were closer Id consider making an offer though. I got 4 MT Baja Claws in the same size mounted and they disposed of my old tires for 46 clams more than what you're asking. Just my observation.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$1200. They are still in southeast PA.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TTT

·
Not of this World
85 Posts
How wide is the actual footprint? I'm looking to possibly move up to 37's(from 35's), but I was intending to go back to 12.50 wide(from 13-13.50). I've been told they don't do well on snow and ice, any thoughts/comments?
I'm in S.MD

Thanks, Trav

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How wide they will be when mounted, will depend on the rim width. They will be narrower on a 9" rim than 12". Around 13.4.

As far as the traction goes, the differences being mentioned is about 7.5% in width. So there will be a difference in weight being applied to the ground per square inch.

I have 13" wide tires on my truck now. I haven't felt any difference to the 12.5" wide tires on my much lighter bronco.

Plus, these things are a steal. Still have the stickers on them. I bought them, these aren't hand me downs sitting in a shed for 3 years.

·
Not of this World
85 Posts
Yes, I understand the width depends on the rim. I asked how wide is the footprint? How wide is the actual tread pattern/contact area of the tire?
It's a very good deal. I'm running 35x13.5ish Toyo's now, but rub the mudflaps just a bit on turned approach angles. I'm considering adding a couple inches to the rig to fit these.
Thanks, Trav

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
13.4 inches is the spec.

·
Not of this World
85 Posts
I believe these are only D's, correct? What is the weight rating and psi required?, it's stamped on the side on the tires.
Thanks

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
50 psi cold. Load range D 1500 kg

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BUMP....going on ebay this week.

·