Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Dont know what I want
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on a set of 4? Everyone wants over 450 a tire. Or is that normal?
im running 325/60/20 and they just look to small but if I cant find a deal im buying another set of 35s

·
Registered
252 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on a set of 4? Everyone wants over 450 a tire. Or is that normal?
im running 325/60/20 and they just look to small but if I cant find a deal im buying another set of 35s
Are you running that size tire on the stock 20" rim? Just wondering how they are wearing with that width tire. Let me know, thanks.

·
Dont know what I want
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No i Have eagle alloys 20x9 running the 325/60/20.. Id like to put 37s on my 20s to have more meat on my tire.

·
Registered
252 Posts
No i Have eagle alloys 20x9 running the 325/60/20.. Id like to put 37s on my 20s to have more meat on my tire.
yeah that makes sense. i've been wondering if anyone is running that 325/60/20 on their stock 20's and the results.I'm kinda fishing for anyone to tell me it's no big deal and the tires are wearing perfectly so i can run out and do the same thing. dumb, i know! :badidea:

·
Registered
393 Posts
yeah that makes sense. i've been wondering if anyone is running that 325/60/20 on their stock 20's and the results.I'm kinda fishing for anyone to tell me it's no big deal and the tires are wearing perfectly so i can run out and do the same thing. dumb, i know! :badidea:
I did it and mine wore fine and looked great.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I did it and mine wore fine and looked great.
What brand tires are those? How many miles did you get out of them?

My Toyos that i'm currently running are gonna be really lucky to make 20k and they are slipping all over the place in the rain and making me nervous.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts