Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
35W DIGITAL brand kits starting at only $107.99 shipped. For a limited time only!

What a steal!

Available sales applications include H11,9006,9005,H1,H3,H7,H10,9145, and D2S

Contact Us to Enjoy the Savings! or order HERE

Here is the real deal, on a real quality kit, no gimmicks, no lies, just the straight facts:

These exclusive kits feature 35 watt DIGITAL ballasts. At 35 watts of true power, these ballasts will offer more light than over-rated HID kits on the market! Ballasts are fully digital integrated controlled, which allows extremely high efficiency, low starting current, and low operation current with unmatched safety features.
This all means super reliability, better longevity, and plug and play operation on your vehicle.
Ballasts are waterproof, dustproof, and shakeproof and feature instant hot re-strike technology to protect already warm bulbs from excessive damage when re-starting.
Bulbs featured in these kits are the best, with low variance, all within +/- 200 lm (brightness) and +/- 400K CCT (color). Average lifespan rating is 3500 hrs, compare to others of significantly less! Focal points on these bulbs are matched with extreme precision using the most sophisticated methods, resulting in some of tightest and most uniform beam patterns to come from converted lamps.

All items are brand new, packaged in sturdy shipping cases for ultra-safe shipping!
ISO registered manufacturing, all genuine parts are individually serial numbered and/or registered before shipping.

Each kit inlcudes:
- 2x DIGITAL waterproof 35 watt ballasts
- 2x 35 watt HID bulbs
- 2x plug and play pigtails for your application
- mounting hardware
- attractive case, protects during shipping
- Lifetime warranty on bulbs and ballasts!

Price reflects use of Powerstrokenation member's discount promotional code: PSN

No reproduction, reposting, or copying of images, text, or other media is allowed without contractual permission as provided under
Retro-Solutions, LLC TERMS OF USE
Retro-Solutions, LLC 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved

·
Registered
741 Posts
35W DIGITAL brand kits starting at only $107.99 shipped.
But, only for you bud, you've bought several kits so far, it would be our pleasure.
Thank you..

Going to order shortly.

Please put some business cards in the next shipment. I'm getting tired of telling people how to contact you. LOL

Example: I was getting fuel last night...should have been a 5 minute job but noooo, had to talk to a guy for 20 minutes and show him the kit and try to explain how to find you.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you..

Going to order shortly.

Please put some business cards in the next shipment. I'm getting tired of telling people how to contact you. LOL

Example: I was getting fuel last night...should have been a 5 minute job but noooo, had to talk to a guy for 20 minutes and show him the kit and try to explain how to find you.
You bet, I'll get those added in there for you bud

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
9008 for 2005+ truck headlights

9145 or H10's for the fogs

Currently running Silverstars and am fairly pleased with their output, but always looking for better.
9008 or H13 are not included in the sale really, they are at their normal pricing, but those are $138.59 + shipping.

The 9145's $107.99 + shipping

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How does one edit their posts on these forums? Am I missing something? There is an error on the first post of this thread and I can 't seem to fix it!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts