Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just got my 18s with 35s put on the other day and love the look of it. Only one problem, they are rubbing a bit on the inner fenders. Any ideas its embarrassing to turn into a parking lot and hear rubbing noises. Thanks :psn:

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Honestly, just cut that section out. I have a buddy that did that and problem solved. PM Daryl4412 and ask him about the picky details.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Well just got my 18s with 35s put on the other day and love the look of it. Only one problem, they are rubbing a bit on the inner fenders. Any ideas its embarrassing to turn into a parking lot and hear rubbing noises. Thanks :psn:
If its the plastic just look uner the truck. There will be two plastic pins holding the inner fender to the cab just remove them slide the plastic back to line up its front hole with the rear cab hole and use one pin. That should give some extra clearance without cutting.

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
I have a add a leaf on the front and i still had to cut that part out.. just make it clean and nobody will even notice.

·
Daily Stroker
1,680 Posts
:nopics:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well fixed the rubbing by doin some trimming and some zip ties. They barely rub when the body is flexing so its all good now.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
:nopics:

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
i did some ICON mini spring packs and the rubbing went away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts