Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running 35" tires with 373 gears and pulling 10,000 lbs. I have 33's and was thinking of going to 35's but don't want to kill my pulling power. With the 33's I have plenty of power but the tires look so small on my truck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
They get a little louder with the weight, that's all. I run BFG All Terrain 35's and pull my 19,000lb Komatsu backhoe all the time. Don't know what my GCVW is but I'm sure DOT man wouldn't like it.

@s10mike good to see ya, thought you drifted off.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you fellows for the response. That's why I love these forums. Y'all have helped me decide to go ahead with 35's. I will post some pictures when I get new tires. I'm sure my truck will look better with the wheel wells filled. 33's just look to small after I put the lift on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
Only negative is it seems they wear a little faster than smaller ones. The stock 275/70's would get maybe 20k but I'm lucky to get 15k out of 12.50x35's.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I normally get 45,000 out of B.F.Goodrich A/T's which are 35". I've run these off and on since 2003. make sure you keep the tire inflated properly and rotate the every 5000 miles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts