Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
6.0 strokin
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can my 2003 f250 clear 35's with a leveling kit? What about stock suspension will it clear 35's without a leveling kit?

·
Registered
115 Posts
my uncle clears 315's with a leveling kit but they scrub the leaves when turned all the way. and from what ive read 315's are pretty much 35's. if im wrong someone please correct me.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Yes you can, I had 35x12.5 on 16x10 wheels, they would rub very little, the inerfinder needs to be pulled back, you can do that easy. I pulled it back and would only rub if turned just right and hit a bump. Off set will make it rub more.

·
6.0 strokin
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Twan was it on stock suspension?

·
Registered
29 Posts
315.75r16 is a 34.6" tire they will fit If it rubs the fender liner at all ( I had a lift) just warm it with a heat gun wear welding gloves and push it in wherever you need to. This is what I did when I put 37x13.5" on but i have a 5.5" lift

·
Registered
571 Posts
No, I had a rancho leveling kit, 2-3" it was a 2004. On my 2006 they would fit for a town only with lift, put a 2" on it and they fit nice.

·
stock
107 Posts
mine still rubbs wit a 2.5 leveling kit on my 2003 35-12.5-20i will go to a 4" or a real leveling kit

·
Registered
160 Posts
On leaf spring they will rub, with coil springs they will not rub

·
6.0 strokin
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So after seeing this I see I need a suspension lift, but do they rub bad with a leveling kit? I figure I'll save up and do a four inch lift eventually I just don't Wana get the tires and rub them to wear it starts wearing the tire. It's a big expenditure for me

·
Registered
571 Posts
What wheel are you going with size and back spacing?
On my 04 I pulled the inerfinder in alittle, around town and drit roads they never hit. If I was off road and turned just right they would hit. Mine never hit the springs. If you live near Colorado you can test fit my wheels to see what they will do.

·
Registered
772 Posts
on stock wheels, no problem. Any wider and you will have to trim the fender a little.

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
:whs: depends on the wheels. i have 35's but with 20x12's with 4.5bs so i had to trim the hell out of it...bumper and inner fender.

·
Registered
103 Posts
i got 35s on stock 2wd i just had to a little bit

·
Almost broke
67 Posts
My 35x13.5 M/T's on 20x9 (backspacing unknown) and 315s on stock wheels clear no problem except when I turn full tilt then they rub on the leaf springs. Nothing you cant live with.

I'm running a 2.5 leveling kit from rough country.

·
Registered
40 Posts
My 04 on a zone level kit, 35" 12.5 17s trail grapplers on 17x9 mb motoring wheels (discount tires brand) rubs very little, bearly kisses the spring clamp at full lock.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I have 35 1250 20 with stock and I had to trim inter fender liner but that's all

·
Registered
772 Posts
Can my 2003 f250 clear 35's with a leveling kit? What about stock suspension will it clear 35's without a leveling kit?
My wheel wells are worn down from an old 35" setup I had on. I went down to a level kit and recently had two brand new 305/55/20 terra grapplers put on up front and they found some of the wheel well to wear them down. It's the icon 2.5" mini pack, they rubbed for a day and don't anymore at full steer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts