Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
21 - 40 of 132 Posts

· Spartan, True Performance
120 Posts
This tune has been in testing for awhile. Besides Matt and myself I believe there are about 10 other running it. It's the same tune Aaron used when he went to the Suncoast Dyno event. We've made a few changes to it and are still working on it. Were not even selling it yet, so just give us some time. I'll let you know what the price will be as soon as Matt gets it finished...... Ask Mike said, with stock injectors there is one point on the peddle that is extremely sensitive. If you think the 310 is touchy then you would not want to run this tune. Other than the one spot it's really not bad at all.

· <--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
This tune has been in testing for awhile. Besides Matt and myself I believe there are about 10 other running it. It's the same tune Aaron used when he went to the Suncoast Dyno event. We've made a few changes to it and are still working on it. Were not even selling it yet, so just give us some time. I'll let you know what the price will be as soon as Matt gets it finished...... Ask Mike said, with stock injectors there is one point on the peddle that is extremely sensitive. If you think the 310 is touchy then you would not want to run this tune. Other than the one spot it's really not bad at all.
Hey Mick do u no if anybody is testing it out on a manual. :poke: LOL il try it.

· <-MONEY PITT!!
1,305 Posts
hmmm...sounds Fun :evil

· Registered
429 Posts
I haven't had the ball's to load Eric's Extreme Race tune in my truck yet!!! I'm betting this tune would be totally crazy!!!! LOL

· <-MONEY PITT!!
1,305 Posts
Ya i want to know some feedback on erics race file LOAD IT UP lmao I hear so many people saying so many diff things..I have always had good luck with Eric in the past!! :D

· Registered
429 Posts
It's nice and warn up here now, maybe i'll try it out on the weekend!!

· Registered
9,496 Posts
Drive pressure with this tune is about the same as drive pressure with the 275 and 310 tunes. My tranny being stock definitely shows with this tune. It seems to be not as smokey as the 275 and 310 tunes either, but I could be wrong. I didn't run it a whole lot today. I just wanted to see what drive pressure was like mainly. I am going to dyno it on May 1st and it will be on the same dyno I have always dynoed on with the different 310 tunes I have dynoed, so maybe I will get a decent comparison.

· Registered
173 Posts
Drive pressure with this tune is about the same as drive pressure with the 275 and 310 tunes. My tranny being stock definitely shows with this tune. It seems to be not as smokey as the 275 and 310 tunes either, but I could be wrong. I didn't run it a whole lot today. I just wanted to see what drive pressure was like mainly. I am going to dyno it on May 1st and it will be on the same dyno I have always dynoed on with the different 310 tunes I have dynoed, so maybe I will get a decent comparison.
cant wait to hear what that tune puts down

· WWDD
10,729 Posts
your right about the smoke, watch your rail pressure, its up higher than the 310/275 so atomization is better, i bet your seeing 26000 rail pressure now.

· Registered
2,067 Posts
what needs to be done to run that tune safely? studs, egr delete w/ wastegate, blow off valve, tranny?
All of that is a real good idea... It's great insurance to have. Some guys have been running the 310 + nitrous and have been having good luck, but there are some with stock 6.4s that blow gaskets and stuff. There's never a 100% guarantee. I've been told you have to pay to play and it's true but might as well try lol

· Diesel Addict
1,535 Posts

· Diesel Addict
1,535 Posts
ya im running the 250 right now just with an intake and cat/dpf delete. i wanna make my truck reliable before i play with those tunes :D
yep same here i run mine on the 275 and it has taken its toll on the trans. i need a BOV too!

21 - 40 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.