Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
My understanding is that they are still finalizing some tweaking before it gets realeased, however it's very close. That's what I heard from a very good reliable source. Hope this helps, maybe someone else will chime in.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Supposedly made 615.
probably a similar tune to what mike had that made 680 with his mods, from what i understand the pulsewidth is way down, and the rail pressure is way up, i guess its a pretty smoke free tune from what i understand about it. pretty cool

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yea 4 or 5 people have it but still hasn't been released to public, that's what my understanding is anyway.... Could be wrong..

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
mike ran it on the dyno and it had alot of surging and bucking...fuel mileage is crap!

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
probably 300 bucks if you dont already have the 275/310, if you do have the 310 probably another 100 bucks i would guess.

·
Registered
879 Posts
It says in the link 300 bones. Back when the 310 was released though, I remember Matt saying any more power they find would be given to the people that already bought the 310 tune, so who knows.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Awesome... hopefully the streetability thing gets worked out
going off experience, the 275 is prob going to be the biggest DD tune anyone should run. Again with my experience i think that the 310 "mild" should have late lock up (50mph) and the streetability will be awesome, till that happens all the big tunes will be a handful on the street.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
going off experience, the 275 is prob going to be the biggest DD tune anyone should run. Again with my experience i think that the 310 "mild" should have late lock up (50mph) and the streetability will be awesome, till that happens all the big tunes will be a handful on the street.
Ya... I agree... I probably won't run that big of tune (when I get a tuner lol) but I wouldn't mind runnin it every once in a while away from the track

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
345 wow im glad i have a clutch to hold it now. im definetly going to call matt to find out if my truck could be the test truck now for manuals.

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
i have the 345 on my green truck for a while now. driveability on stock injectors is pretty bad says matt, but he thought with my 60 nozzles it would be liveable... it was for the most part..but really bucky and surgy whenit was in the surge zone. we also ran it in the race truck this weekend, but did not give it time to learn and the trans and seemed to hang shifts pretty bad.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Want it!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts