Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

· Registered
433 Posts
My understanding is that they are still finalizing some tweaking before it gets realeased, however it's very close. That's what I heard from a very good reliable source. Hope this helps, maybe someone else will chime in.

· WWDD
10,745 Posts
Awesome... hopefully the streetability thing gets worked out
going off experience, the 275 is prob going to be the biggest DD tune anyone should run. Again with my experience i think that the 310 "mild" should have late lock up (50mph) and the streetability will be awesome, till that happens all the big tunes will be a handful on the street.

· Registered
2,074 Posts
going off experience, the 275 is prob going to be the biggest DD tune anyone should run. Again with my experience i think that the 310 "mild" should have late lock up (50mph) and the streetability will be awesome, till that happens all the big tunes will be a handful on the street.
Ya... I agree... I probably won't run that big of tune (when I get a tuner lol) but I wouldn't mind runnin it every once in a while away from the track

· Laces Out
13,511 Posts
i have the 345 on my green truck for a while now. driveability on stock injectors is pretty bad says matt, but he thought with my 60 nozzles it would be liveable... it was for the most part..but really bucky and surgy whenit was in the surge zone. we also ran it in the race truck this weekend, but did not give it time to learn and the trans and seemed to hang shifts pretty bad.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.