Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 3408 cat in a A model that needs a little work done with the fuel system. Need any info you may have on someone that can work on one and when i mean work on one, he loves his job, knows the motor like the back of his hand, and loves to get paid. Looking to do something similiar to Brett Barnett's KW. You can pm me if you prefer. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Tony knows his chit inside, outside, backward, forwards and ways you can't even imagine.

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. We have found someone local at a cat dealership that seems to be good on 3408s and we are letting him give it a shot. And if that fails it may end up at Tony's

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
where you located at? I'm pretty good with the old mechanical cat motors. What all you need done?

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im in South Alabama, about 20 miles north of the Florida line. We just need the fuel system straightened out on the V8. We tune Cats, stretch frames, and flat top sleepers, etc. stuff like that, but the mechanical fuel pump was going to throw us for a loop but last word i heard at the beginning of last week was that they had it running good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts