Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Hoosier daddy!
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used set of 315/75/R16 all terrain tires on Procomp 16"x10" aluminum rims for sale. The tires have been driven approximately 2 years, 25,000 miles. They still have 3/4 tread and are in great condition. The rims are in good condition, but look bad due to brake dust and road crap on them. I can't bring myself to polish rims and their "look" reflects that. Look HERE for pictures. I'm asking $800.00 or best offer.

·
Hoosier daddy!
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I noticed the link for the pictures has expired. I'll post them up on here asap.

·
Hoosier daddy!
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I currently have a potential buyer. Here are some pics, I'll let you know if the sale falls through.

Attachments

·
Hoosier daddy!
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are good tires guys. I'd like to get them sold. Make me an offer.

·
Hoosier daddy!
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a 4" lift. I'd do a search for pictures of trucks lifted 6" running 35's. I think they'd look fine. They actually fit a bit tight with the 4" lift. I had to trim the plastic deflector under the front bumper to keep the tires from rubbing on it. I noticed you're in Texas... just assuming you wanted these tires, shipping would propably be quite a bit. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

·
Need a ride.
553 Posts
Those are the rims I want and the tires only make it that much better but I wished they wouldn't cheap on these rims and just potective coat these rims from the start, their such a bietch to clean. Anyways, rant over, lol.. How about a shipping quote to 19540 and I'll buy these ASAP.. e-mail me [email protected] Thanks.. Another note, if your looking to downsizing back to stock levels I have the stock 03 aluminum rims with Yokohama Geolanders ATS 285-75-16 with about 50% tread lft, nice running tire, been really pleased with their performance and driving ability. Talk to me on the lowes you will take and I'll do the deal.

·
Need a ride.
553 Posts
Those are the rims I want and the tires only make it that much better but I wished they wouldn't cheap on these rims and just potective coat these rims from the start, their such a bietch to clean. Anyways, rant over, lol.. How about a shipping quote to 19540 and I'll buy these ASAP.. Thanks.. Another note, if your looking to downsizing back to stock levels I have the stock 03 aluminum rims with Yokohama Geolanders ATS 285-75-16 with about 50% tread lft, nice running tire, been really pleased with their performance and driving ability. Talk to me on the lowes you will take and I'll do the deal.
Did you see this yet, lol

·
Need a ride.
553 Posts
Those are the rims I want and the tires only make it that much better but I wished they wouldn't cheap on these rims and just potective coat these rims from the start, their such a bietch to clean. Anyways, rant over, lol.. How about a shipping quote to 19540 and I'll buy these ASAP.. Thanks.. Another note, if your looking to downsizing back to stock levels I have the stock 03 aluminum rims with Yokohama Geolanders ATS 285-75-16 with about 50% tread lft, nice running tire, been really pleased with their performance and driving ability. Talk to me on whats the best price shipped or unshipped you will take and I'll do the deal, a fast sale. Add this to the bottom question also, logged out and lost my edit feature on my post VVVV
Shoot me a PM and we can talk, thanks again.

·
Hoosier daddy!
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The more time these tires sit around here the more I'm being tempted to put them back on. :D Offers anyone?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts