Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok finally got everything worked out and got the spartan on my new truck. If someone is not to computer savvy switching everything over might be a lil hard.. Anyway. Just a quick question. What the diff between the 310 mild and aggressive tunes.. Im sure lock up and touchyness are the diff but would lke to know from someone that has used both. As of right now im installing the 150 dpf on tune till later in the week when i get a chance to reinstall my dpf delete pipe.. Its got to be better than stock.lol

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Pretty much the only difference that i have noticed is when you let out of the throttle, the rpms come down slower, so if you get into a bumpy situation it doesnt surge like crazy (or as bad) but the lock up is the same, which is what i think they should do with the mild, late lock up, thats just me though.

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
Thats awesome two different tunes. The only reason i asked is cause spartan hasnt gotten the stragety update for the manuals yet. no trucks to test on.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats awesome two different tunes. The only reason i asked is cause spartan hasnt gotten the stragety update for the manuals yet. no trucks to test on.
Call them up and be the tester.:poke:

Also Just to make sure.. The 210 tow tune as been fixed for JOB 1's?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes sir, its a beautiful thing that tune!!! you will be very pleased!
That's what I hear and cant wait. There hasent been any puking issue's with this tune right? (210 tow)

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
That's what I hear and cant wait. There hasent been any puking issue's with this tune right? (210 tow)

i havent had any...nor with the 250 tune.
the converter lock and the shifting feel similar to the 275 and the 310. when putting it in drive or reverse it engages hard, thats norm.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
I see about 72-73 psi of back pressure MAX with the 210 TP. I see about 75 psi of back pressure with the 250 tune. I haven't puked with either tune in. I will tell you right now, unless I am running the 275 or 310 tune I won't be running anything other than the 210 TP. It is awesome. Having that early lock-up on a streetable, non smokey tune is awesome! And the shifts through the gears are really good too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts