Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does 309.66 sound for a first pull. I was in the 00 with tony's chip, exhaust and intake. I was only seiing about 20 lbs of boost on the street tune, does that sound normal?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Work stock class but ran later in the open class and it was 2 hundred something I didnt get to see the Numbers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no idea this my first time to pull but my buddy won the work stock with a pull of 369. He has a dodge that dynoed at 434 and maxed the machine in torque at 1200. Dont know about open class. Again this is my first pull, myself and two buddys went to try it.

·
oconnors17
193 Posts
Where are you from? I want to come pull there? Most of the time the sled is set up to start putting the weight on you about 260-280 ft and stop you around 300 depending on power with the power you and your buddy have most of the time it would stop you before 300. Most of the time to be competive you need to be 600+ hp in Workstock depending on your area i guess around me 600+

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is the second or third time they have had this pull. If you go to The South part of the forum it is mentioned in their. This is in central Texas on a dairy. You can go to dairypull.com also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts